Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 188/177, 2021 - Wednesday

Today was a good day, all things considered. There were lots of positive results of previous issues that had been left hanging. Not like a hanging chad, more like a couple issues that were waiting on the other shoe to drop. But again, all are in the process of being resolved. I had a nice lunch with Maggie and a seller client, then back to the office for a while, and then off to the farm. The days are being counted down, and after that I will try and decide what to do with the extra time I will find myself with. I am pretty sure I will be able to fill it up in no time! I am a really lucky man! I am off to Beaumont tomorrow, and I am looking forward to that. It will be a quick in-and-out, nobody gets hurt. I like visiting with my colleagues across the state, and I always learn something when I visit. The picture in this post was taken probably five or six years ago, when I was given a behind-the-scenes tour of the Texas Capitol. I expect I am one of the few people that can say they have been to the top of the rotunda and seen the Goddess of Liberty (?) close up. And the view down Congress Avenue was pretty good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment