Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 202/163, 2021 - Wednesday

I ordered stuff to kill the army worms from Amazon last night, maybe that will help Bezos make another couple billion dollars. I have to water it in after applying it, and the girls need to stay off it until it is dry. The girls are going to be beautified next Saturday, so my plan is to spread it and water it in while they are at the beautiful parlor. I know something in that plan will go awry, but that is the plan for right now. If I don't have a plan for something, I will make a plan for it...that is just the way it is. I kind of need a new book to read, I am two months ahead of books for the book club, and if you have any recommendations, let me know. Tomorrow is the trash collection and recycling day at the Curious House, so I am busy making sure I have everything in the proper bin, and ready to put out on the street tomorrow. I am still culling items that I brought from the farm that I have decided do not need to be saved, and I am okay with that. I am not really working on the less is more ideal, but maybe more like the not quite as much is better than keeping all that crap. No rain today, but there were some interesting clouds when I was checking the mail this afternoon, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment