Thursday, July 22, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 203/162, 2021 - Thursday

Okay, its done. It is the end of an era. The end of a glorious chapter that Jody and I shared at the Estate on the Edge of Nowhere. The farm. The picture that is accompanying this entry is the last picture I took of the farm, the gate to the property. It is of course a bittersweet event, with mixed emotions. I did not cry like a big baby, but there were at least three times today that I came close. Going forward, all things are going to be a little bit different, really not at all noticeable to most of you, and I will welcome the change. Going to the farm every day was becoming a bit of a burden, but in reality, the plan I formulated just about a year age got me to where I am now, and I think the timeline of the plan worked out just right. I could not have done it without the help of lots of good people, and they all know how much I appreciated all their help. So, this weekend will be the first weekend that I will not be at the farm loading up my car with stuff to bring to the Curious House. I don't have much of anything planned, either. I have one appointment in Austin on Saturday, and after that it will be free time. I do think I will get the car washed and vacuumed more frequently, and put a lot less mileage on the car than in the past. So, everybody, fasten your seat belts, and we will all see what kind of crap I can get started. Starting now!

No comments:

Post a Comment