Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 194/171, 2021 - Tuesday

I think maybe I am getting more forgetful, but then I think it could be that I am just not as CDO as I have been in the past. I almost forgot to post this journal entry, which I really think is a good sign. I honestly believe that I have fewer compulsions now that I did a year or two ago. It is all about letting go. My life is a little bit less structured now than it has been, and I am happy with that. I am still kind of crazy, and I am still the keeper of the lists, and the lists go on-and-on, but less so lately. All that deep thought, just because I almost forgot to post this in my journal. Today was a long day, and there was a lot of fun throughout the day as well. Much of what I did today will not be evident for another couple months, but it will all be out there in the not too distant future. I made it to the farm later than usual, in the early evening. It was really a nice early evening, and it seems there was some rain somewhere, which cooled things off nicely. I am down to about the last four boxes that need to be gone through, and a few odds-and-ends rounded up and brought to the Curious House. I keep finding interesting stuff from my past that I had totally forgotten about. Example: I came across a box of goodies that I bought years ago when we were in China. That trip was really fun and really interesting, and I brought back a lot of little pretties that are fun to look at. Some articulated little koi, a couple jade pieces, a little bit of this and a little bit of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment