Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 208/157, 2021 - Tuesday

"You can find MAGIC wherever you look, Sit back and relax, all you need is a book" On my morning walks I have passed by this LittleFreeLibrary(.org) but today I paid attention to it. I need to take a couple books over there in the next day or two. There are plenty of books at the Curious House, and there are certainly several that I can share. Even though I still don't want to walk in the mornings, I really enjoy the walks once I get out of the house. My actual favorite thing to do after I get up in the morning is to fix coffee and then get back in the big chair and watch the news. If I happen to take a little snooze soon after that, that is not the worst thing in the world. So...walks in the morning it is, at least for the near term. Just when we (mostly) thought it was safe to come out of the house and into a crowd, we are getting set back to somewhere in the last twelve months. We are not in total shut down mode, but we are having to hit pause on some of the things we had planned. I am not sure how that will affect some of the travel plans that I had made (some extending into Q1 of 2021, but there may be a slowdown, and we will all just have to cope with it. Even at my advanced age, patience continues to elude me. Note to many of you: IH-35 is one really dangerous and treacherous road to travel on consistently. I am not even talking about the as*holes in the cars all around me, this time it is the trash and debris that plagues us. Rocks, wood, fenders, you name it, a few cars ahead hit it, it bounces around and ricochets back, causing peeps to swerve, brake, honk and criticize (okay, that is a kind description) their fellow commuters.

No comments:

Post a Comment