Saturday, July 10, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 191/174, 2021 - Saturday

I made a lot of progress in the front barn today, with the help of Jim and Kevin. These two men have done so much to help me get the farm ready to transfer to new owners, that I can never, ever thank them enough. I cannot forget to include Patsy in this gratitude. The three of them have helped me so much, I can never repay them. The buyers of the farm are getting a great place to live, along with some really great neighbors. I got all the 'attic' level of the front barn cleaned out, and brought a bunch of stuff home with me. I will sort through a bunch of it tomorrow, but not today. Tomorrow is another day, and I will get it done, with a lot of help, within the next couple weeks, and I will meet the deadlines. It is all good! Tonight was a GREAT night with the driveway group. We had a blast, and the conversations were varied and interesting, to say the least. Those are some of the best couple hours of every week, and I really look forward to them. This pic is of just an ordinary spider that is pretty common out at the farm. I think I have posted photos of similar spiders over the years, and this is just another one in a series. I think this guy is at least 4 or 5 inches long, an impressive stature. I try to not get too close, just so I don't need to report on whether or not it is a dangerous spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment