Sunday, July 18, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 199/166, 2021 - Sunday

As much as I drive, just about anything can/will set me off, but I have been pretty good about keeping it all to myself. I did it again today, but there was a part of me that wanted to say "I have more insurance than you!" But I restrained myself. Literally seconds after I took this picture, the traffic signal turned green and we began to proceed through the intersection. He took one last drag off his butt and pitched it. Ugh. I have seen the same thing going down the Interstate while we are in high wildfire situations, and I am just overcome with the stupidity of people. But I digress. Today was a pretty good day. It started with a walk with Jay, then a quick trip to Home Depot, a quick shower and then off to brunch. After brunch, I took a really long nap, then went out into the garage where I straightened it out a little bit (a weekly chore after bringing things from the farm to the Curious House). And then it was off to the farm, where I checked the skimmer in the pool, went out to the front barn and put a (very) few things in the car, swept out the barn, took the four trash cans to the road and came home. The only thing left to do at the farm is to reset the code on the alarm and bring one lamp and a tv tray to the curious house. I will start canceling services this week; trash, phone (there is still a landline there), internet, electricity, water, alarm service. I think that pretty much covers it. Let's see what the week brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment