Monday, July 26, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 207/158, 2021 - Monday

It is really early in the evening, but I am sitting here waiting for my HEB MRE to cook, so I might as well take advantage of this time void and get this day's journal entry out of the way. I have been walking in the mornings with my friend Jay, just about 30 or 40 minutes, maybe a mile, maybe not. Generally in the mornings, I really do not want to do the walk, but I do it anyway because it will not hurt me at all, and most likely could have a positive affect. So, I do it, and have a nice time talking with Jay and glistening, and feel fine when I make it back to the house. I am a little bit concerned with the new Covid wave that is working its' way through the population. I have been fully vaccinated since the third week of March, and would happily take a booster if it was offered. I never did quit masking and taking ordinary care when I went into stores and such, and I would really like my luck to hold out. Sharon and I went to brunch yesterday at the Sweet Lemon Cafe in Georgetown, and I got a cinnamon roll to go. I took a bite or two from it last night, and took the rest to the office this morning and finished it off. I have kind of been on a sugar high since late morning, not that there is anything wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment