Saturday, July 31, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 212/153, 2021 - Saturday

Today was a really good day as Saturday's go. I had a pretty long list of things to accomplish, and I got everything on the list done. Including taking the girls to the beautiful parlor. Usually they are only there for two or three hours, but today was five hours, and I was starting to get a little bit worried about then. New Flash: They do not sell rhinestone dog collars at PetsMart. Why not? So, I got them a couple okay collars (I thought it was time), but I think I will go on line to see what I can find. I also spent about two hours getting the car washed, and then it rained. Both things were really okay with me. I also made a quick stop at the grocery, and then this evening was the second House Concert. Tonight was a keyboard, violin and cello. Very much fun. Newt month, I am thinking banjo, fiddle and maybe keyboard. What goes with a banjo and a fiddle? It is fun meeting and re-meeting neighbors. I see some of these folks when I walk in the mornings, but it is extra special when I get to see them and talk with them in the driveway. Much fun. Tomorrow will be a relatively calm day, I have brunch and an early evening event, and then a meeting early on Monday morning. It will all be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment