Sunday, August 1, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 213/152, 2021 - Sunday

I didn't come from a broken home, it was somewhat dysfunctional, but not broken, but I do have a couple wicked step-sisters. And the photo accompanying this journal entry is documentation of one of them. Don't let that cute little innocent smile fool you, she is mean. And she hits! BUT...I suppose that is just another indication that some things are returning to normal. For how long, I am not sure, but we will take whatever we can get at this point. Tonight, there was a dinner meeting of the Texas REALTORS® Executive Board, of which I am a member. So, I got there a little bit early, talked and gossiped with several colleagues that I have not seen in months and months, and then had a nice dinner. It is easy to get back in to the groove of camaraderie, good fun and hard work. I thrive on that! Earlier today, I had brunch with Sharon and Candy, then came home and took a nap, did a few things around the house, and then got ready to go in to Austin. Tomorrow will be an early day, I need to be in Austin at 8AM. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment