Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 215/150, 2021 - Tuesday

No more rain so far today, and it may be over for the near term, but we are not complaining. We have (I think) already had more rain in three days than we usually have in the entire month of August. It has been a really mild year for temperatures here, of course, that is not considering the February challenges. Only three days so far with temperatures over 100 degrees, and there were years where we had (maybe) 100 days over 100 degrees. I know there were at least 90 days over 100 degrees about five years ago. It was brutal, but we survived and the grid did not collapse. Not so sure if we will be able to repeat that claim if we start getting really hot daytime temperatures. I am going to be working from home tomorrow. I have a 9 o'clock appointment, an 11:30 appointment, and then I am taking a class tomorrow afternoon from 1 until 5. It will all work out okay. I will be up early in the morning, as usual, and do my 30 to 45 minute walk with Jay. It is nice just walking and saying hello to the neighbors that are all doing the same thing. There were lots of clouds today, and the photo accompanying this post is looking north towards downtown while driving home from the office. Pretty, pretty, pretty...

No comments:

Post a Comment