Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 237/128, 2021 - Wednesday

I am going to be a little more careful with this post than I was last night...I ended up doing that entry twice, and I don't know why. What I do know is, just sitting down and pounding the keys is a lot more interesting than trying to recreate an entry. Or, that could just be my imagination! I could just take a poll of my legion of followers, but... Wednesday. Hump Day! Downhill to the weekend. Tomorrow's entry should be pretty interesting, or at least the photo accompanying the entry should be pretty good. I will be in Corpus Christi, and that is always fun! Today was really a good day...I did some REAL POWER real estate this morning, made a stop at Texas REALTORS® on the way home, made another stop, and then headed to the Curious House. I have my list of things to pack for one night (more than you would expect), and my lists of things to get done over the weekend. I am a list maker. I live for lists, and to cross things off the list. Tonight, I am hosting the first meeting of the Water Oaks Ladies Travel Club. Not really, but a couple neighbors are coming over and we are going to talk about going to Italy and Sicily next spring. Things are so tentative, so even though Morocco was cancelled for December, there is no harm in making plans and reservations. It could really be fun, stay tuned! Passion Vines. I love them, but I have never really been successful in raising them. I know the whole purpose if for the butterfly caterpillars to feed on them, but I am not even sure that I have been able to get to that point. This is a picture of one that was blooming at the farm over a decade ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment