Thursday, August 26, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 238/127, 2021 - Thursday

This will be a relatively brief entry, brief for my long-windedness at any rate. I'm in Corpus Christi, and I just got back to my room after a great TREPAC event. I think they raised about $8K, and that is a great night, I don't care who you are. My flight left this morning at 11, and I got to Corpus at a little after 4. Tomorrow, my flight leaves at 7, and I get back to Austin at about 10. Stops in Houston, both ways. I forgot to pack a dress shirt, and I thought about that even before I got to the airport this morning. I bought a shirt at the PGA store in Hobby, and it was CHEAP, too. I didn't think anything you bought at an airport was cheap, but I was wrong! $19.99!  My Wendy's lunch at the airport cost more than that, and right now I have NOTHING to show for that! I will head in to the office tomorrow when I get back in to town, get some real estate done, and then I will head back to the Curious House. I have a zoom call in the morning, that I will try to join from the airport in Houston, between flights, and that is it for meetings. I have a couple things I need to get done on Saturday, and then I think I will take most of the day off on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment