Sunday, August 8, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 220/145, 2021 - Sunday

Today was another pretty good day...well, better than pretty good actually. Started out with my walk with Jay. On Sunday's, we generally go off the usual routes, and we go down where they are putting in new streets and infrastructure for the extension of the subdivision. It is interesting to watch how the work progresses, and all the different pieces that make up that infrastructure. What I assume are sewer lines are going in, and the concrete bits are really big. I assume they are sewer lines, because I think they are WAY TOO BIG for any other kind of line. I also think they are too big for sewer lines, too, but what do I know. We did come upon this (I guess it is a sewer line thing) that will (again, I assume) be at ground level at some point in the future. It is DEEP, and interesting. I can remember being very curious about this kind of stuff when I was a kid, so I guess it is something that I am still curious about. After the walk, there may have been a little nap, not sure, but then I met Candy for brunch. After that, I went in to Georgetown and visited an antique shop, where I bought nothing. Then there was another nap, then a trip to Home Depot, where I bought nothing again, and on the way to HEB I got sidetracked by an estate sale sign, and I did buy $11 worth of stuff I had no need for at all. Then onward to HEB for a few things, then home and a tv dinner! It doesn't get much better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment