Thursday, August 19, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 231/134, 2021 - Thursday

This day had a series of highs and lows, but ultimately, the highs won out. The week has been pretty crazy, but I think going into the weekend will level things out, and we will all have a common goal and a level playing field. We will all know what we are working for in the next several weeks, and success will be ours. I cannot believe that I actually wrote those last two sentences, it all sounds really TOO new-age for having come out of my head. Let's all cross our fingers and hum... But, I know exactly what it means! Today was actually a good day, overall. I did my morning walk, and then headed in to the office. I was in Austin by about 9:15, and got ready for my 10 o'clock zoom. That was good, and during the zoom I was busy doing a few other things, and really made some good accomplishments. I left the office about 2 o'clock, and made a stop at Trader Joe's. I am actually feeling more comfortable there, as opposed to the first couple times I was there, I did not feel 'cool' enough to be there. Today, I bought a couple pre-made dinners and some shredded wheat, so I think I am making progress. After I got home, I took a little nap, and then went down and visited with Nancy and Dan. I keep pinching myself to remind myself of how lucky I am, and I am just really happy with the friends I have made at the Curious House. MURAL: This mural is five or six blocks down the street from our office, and I think it is really interesting. I am too old to readily identify the subject, but I am pretty sure I know who it is, and why!

No comments:

Post a Comment