Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 243/122, 2021 - Tuesday

Aye yi yi, translates to the exclamation of 'oh' in English, and thus any repetition of the word, such as 'ay ay ay,' would infer a sense of dismay, confusion, or frustration. It could also be interpreted as 'Oh my God,' as in a state of surprise, or astonishment. I'm going with the second definition for the purpose of this journal entry. Aye yi yi, today was a busy but fun day. I did a short walk this morning with Jay, then headed off to the office kind of early for me. I did some power real estate, and left for the Curious House about 1:30 or two o'clock. I went down for a quick nap, and then did a few things around the house. After the news, I met up with Jimmie and Linda, and we headed off to Georgetown for catfish at Bob's. It was my second time, and the first time for Jimmie and Linda. No pressure, but they enjoyed it, and that was good. We left and drove around the park for a few minutes, then I took them to see the 'old' Monument Cafe, then we had ice cream (I never knew that place was there, then went to see the sunset on the D. B. Woods overlook. Never knew watching the sunset was a 'thing' for a bunch of high school kids, either! At the end of the day, all three of us had a 'first time' experience, and it just makes me reinforce the fact that I am the luckiest man in the world! Oh yeah, the house to the left of me is on the market for sale, do you know anybody that wants to be my neighbor? Guaranteed a laff-riot!

No comments:

Post a Comment