Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 216/149, 2021 - Wednesday

UGH! It seems that I have (recently) been in the same vicinity as someone that has tested positive for the Covids. UGH! So, I went online today trying to get an appointment for a rapid test. It was just about the same as trying to get an appointment for the vaccine. Remember that? I could not find anyplace with appointments available, so I went on line to find local stores that were selling the over-the-counter home test. CVS. On-line is said they had them available in the store, but when you get there, it is 'nope, we have been out of those for several days, but we have ordered more.' While I was there, I went over to the kiosk and made an appointment for tomorrow, so that will be fine. I have no real concerns that I will test positive, and I certainly have not lost my senses of smell and taste. I just think it is smart to do it, just to be safe. I will report back to you all tomorrow night. I worked from the house (the Curious House) today, and got a few errands done, and took a class from 1 til 5. I took off in search of the test thing about six o'clock. All is good. Interestingly this morning, there was a fire engine and an EMS vehicle at one of the houses down the street, it seems one of the neighbors (who I have never met) has Covid FOR THE SECOND TIME... Apparently if your oxygen levels go below 90, the hospitalize you. His level was 92, so they sent him home. Whatever. I think we are all going to be in a time machine and go back to 2020. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment