Friday, August 13, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 225/140, 2021 - Friday (the 13th)

I have frozen balls. I doubt, however, that I have any glasses that they will fit in. My friends Nancy and Dan have a refrigerator that produces 'craft ice.' so they gifted me with the devices that they used to make round ice balls, before they got their new refrigerator. It is kind of fun, but like I said, these balls are so swollen, I fear I have no glasses that they will fit into. Okay, I have a couple tupperware glasses, but come to think of it, I have not seen those glasses recently. They may not have made the move. Maybe, maybe not. For a Friday the 13th, this day did not suck at all. I started the day with a walk with Jay, and then I settled in for my weekly 8:30AM zoom meeting with my TREPAC peeps. After that, I got cleaned up and headed in to the office. When I got there, Carrie's dad was hanging out in Carrie's car, I guess he was afraid to go inside or we might try to hire him. He is visiting until Monday, and I am pretty sure Carrie will keep him busy. I headed home about 2:30, and stopped off at the Tax Office to apply for new car tags. I have specialized plates, and those plates are being phased out, so I checked out the vanity plates that are available, and finally found the perfect one, and that is all thanks to Tosalyn. Right now, I have a new sticker and temporary tags on the car. I may actually have the plates in a month or so! Fingers crossed. I got home, let the dogs out, and then went and ran one errand, and I am in for the night. Oh, and let me repeat, I have frozen balls, and YOU ALL have dirty minds!

No comments:

Post a Comment