Friday, August 27, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 239/126, 2021 - Friday

Well that was not very neighborly! I got up this morning about four o'clock, my flight was supposed to leave at 7, and I just do not like being in a hurry. Everything was good, and there were no real complaints. On the flight from Houston to Austin, a couple INSISTED (INSISTED, I SAY), on taking the window and middle seats next to me. After we all got settled, the woman (in the window seat) got a disinfecting wipe and wiped down her husbands tray table and then wiped down her own. I was totally ignored. Not even an offer I could refuse. Nothing! Ugh! I got to the office about 10:30, and got some stuff done, and I headed north about 1 o'clock. On the way, I made a stop at HEB, Tractor Supply (bird seed), Panera Bread (orange cranberry muffins and an orange scone), and then Walgreen's. I tried to make an appointment at Walgreen's to get my flu shot, but the telephone appointment tree was not really user friendly. So I just stopped in with no appointment. About 30 minutes later, I was poked and on the way home. The shot itself was a little more intense than any shots I can remember lately, but no big deal now, and so far no ill effects. My friend Nancy got hers one day last week and was immediately feeling poorly. I okay, thanks. And apparently, I'm p
retty hairy for an old guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment