Saturday, August 28, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 240/25, 2021 - Saturday

Okay, well, this should be an interesting entry. I have had a little bit of wine, so please excuse me for my intolerance of drugs and alcohol! Today was a pretty good day, I had a few things on my list to get accomplished, and I got them done.  This morning, I went in to Salado, and got the girls prescriptions refilled, so they are good with their meds for the next three months. I also drove through Salado just to see what was going on, and took the picture that accompanies this journal entry, The photo does not do this sculpture justice, it is a wonderful work of art, so if you are even in Salado, I recommend you stop by and take a look. There is another piece of art, by maybe the same artist, up the road that I like very much as well. After that, I came home and took a little nap, and then Dan came down, and we buried the Suddenlink cable that has been a hazard to the lawn folks since January. I discovered several wasp nests, with no stings to myself, which I think is incredible. I roused a couple nests, and stood very still to keep them from stinging me, and that worked very well. Tonight was the third of the four house concerts, and it was tough and go for a while. The trio set up, and then we moved in to the garage. Back out on the driveway, and then we moved back into the garage. Finally, I move the car out of the garage, and we had the rest of the concert in the garage. Nobody cared, we had a blast, and it was really fun. Bluegrass tonight, next month will be blues! Much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment