Monday, August 9, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 221/144, 2021 - Monday

I do not proclaim this on a frequent basis, but I proclaim that my dinner tonight was a balanced one. Two peaches and two donuts. BALANCED! At brunch yesterday, Candy brought me two peaches and an apple. I have not yet had the apple, but I had both the peaches tonight. They were delicious, but I have to admit, the peach depicted in the photo accompanying this journal entry was the better of the two. On the way home from brunch yesterday, I stopped at Round Rock Donuts and got donuts for me and a couple of the neighbors. The donuts were equally delicious, and there was not difference at all between the two of them. Today was a pretty nice day; I got up and did my walk with Jay, and then I did a few little chores around the house before heading in to the office. I watered plants in the front of the house, and trimmed dead growth off three or four of the front shrubs. The dead bits were hold-overs from the snowpocalypse earlier this year, and there is greenery sprouting up from the roots, and they now look relatively healthy and happy. I still got in to the office at a reasonable time, and got my desk cleaned off and readied for the week, and life continues to be a good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment