Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 229/136, 2021 - Tuesday

So far, this has kind of been a week full of Monday's. I grew, over the last 15 or 16 months, to detest the word 'pivot,' but it has once again popped up into the vernacular of 2021. We are facing more issues, and we need to do what needs to be done. That is pretty much all I am going to say (for reference, see the journal entry from yesterday), but suffice it to say, I am about pivoted out. I present to you now, number two in the series of murals around Austin, that will grace the (electronic) pages of this journal through Sunday. This entry is what started the whole thing, and I saw it yesterday morning as I was heading back to the office after visiting with a client. It is interesting, and I am not sure that you can appreciate the magnificence of it via this image. You really need to stand on the sidewalk and look up at it, to see it for what it is. Whatever. I have a mural for tomorrow's entry 'in the can,' and I will need to find several more for the rest of the week. This is central Texas, I am pretty sure I can get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment