Saturday, August 7, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 219/146, 2021 - Saturday

Today was one of the funnest days I have had in a long time! I slept kind of late this morning, I did not roll over until 6:45. I have a date with Jay every morning at 7 to go walking, so I jumped up and got ready for that. When the walk was finished, I am not sure what I did, but I think it involved a nap. About 9:30, Dan and Nancy texted, and they came down and fertilized plants and trimmed plants and we did a bunch of stuff in the yard. When they left, I took another nap, and when I woke up, I got the small fountain that I brought from the farm (and from the Myrick house and the Barton Spring Road house) and set it up on the back patio. I took a picture of it, and did not really realize that you could see my reflection (glad I was wearing underwear) in the gazing ball. I was apparently very intent on taking the photo. After another nap, I bathed and got dressed and went over to Jay and Deb's house for the weekly wine and convo meet-up. Generally the weekly meet-ups are held on the driveways, but it is hot, and we have been vaxed, so we meet inside. It is always fun, and a good time is had by all. Next week will be my turn, and I may need to dust for that, maybe not. I don't want to get too carried away!

No comments:

Post a Comment