Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 230/135, 2021 - Wednesday

It has been a really busy week, and I have to keep reminding myself that it is only Wednesday, and I still have a couple days to get some more stuff done. Stuff never ends! I had a 9 o'clock zoom this morning that lasted until just a little bit after 11. Then off to the office, with one stop on the way. Once in the office, I got my desk cleaned off got some more 'stuff' done, and then it was off to the Curious House, with a stop at Costco along the way. Coffee, drugs, dog food, that was the sum of it. A couple phone calls along the way, and then I got some more stuff done when I got home. Here is a question, spurred on by a commercial that was just on showcasing one of those new 'foldable' cell phones. Not a flip phone, the new-fangled foldable phones. What kind of a cell phone case can you get for one of those? I have not seen foldable cell phone cases, but I have to admit, I have not really looked. Today's Austin mural is one that you may have seen on other posts, and it is a really iconic mural in Austin, on 'The Drag' at the University of Texas. It has been painted over with graffiti, restored, the brick work has been demolished and rebuilt which caused the mural to be restored yet again. It just keeps going!

No comments:

Post a Comment