Monday, August 23, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 235/130, 2021 - Monday

Keeping my energy spurt going yesterday, I was out watering plants and doing this-and-that after dark last night. And then again, there was a repeat this morning. I am still pretty satisfied with the stuff that I got done, and I am kind of surprised how much outside stuff I can get done in the dark. This morning, I got up and did a few things, and then met Jay for our morning walk. We usually end up walking for about 45 minutes every morning, and it is interesting to see the regulars, and then be a little bit concerned if we don't see one of the regulars for a day or two. By the time I get home, I am a sweaty mess, and the girls are ready to be fed. I left for the office, and got there about 9:45. I spent a good part of the day trying to convince three (then four) different agencies that I had already completed all the forms and conditions for one of our tenants that has applied for rental assistance. I have the one tenant that has applied, and Carrie has one as well. It is mind-boggling the amount of time that has been spent on my one tenant applicant for rental assistance. But, oh well... I left the office about 2:30 this afternoon, and stopped at HEB for a few little grocery items before I got home. That ought to do me for the next week or so. Not many people in HEB wearing masks, but I still do, and I still use the wipe things for the handle of the shopping cart. Ordinary care, it is what it is. I am convinced that the solar system I had installed is working about 90% properly. I will be able to give you more information when I get my next electric bill. The last one was less than usual, but not as low as I was expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment