Saturday, July 24, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 205/160, 2021 - Saturday

Honest to goodness, I am reminded on a daily basis that I am one of the luckiest men on the planet! I got up this morning, and there was nothing that I really needed to do, although, there are plenty of things that I want to do. I spent about an hour straightening up the garage, and making things there a little bit more accessible. Then, I did a little bit of this and a little bit of that, and got ready to head in to Austin for my noon appointment. Just a bit before that, the folks that bought the house at the farm were having a bit of trouble logging in to the Arlo (camera) system, so I tried to do what I could to help them with that, and then I was off to Austin. I have a new listing on west campus, and if you do not think that is a totally different world, let you tell you...it is! I made it home just in time for a lovely nap, and then I got up and watered the outside plants. Late afternoon, early evening...it was my turn to host the Saturday night driveway group of neighbors...what a fun evening it was! There were eight neighbors that attended, and we all had a blast! Lot of good conversation, lots of laughing and making fun of this and that, and just a great group of friends coming together to share fun times together! I don't think anyone really noticed that I have not vacuumed the house since I have lived here, and I think my new goal to go an entire year without vacuuming. I think I can make it! And with that, it is time to say goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment