Thursday, July 29, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 210/155, 2021 - Thursday

One day closer to the weekend, and suddenly, weekends mean weekends to me again, not going to the farm and moving stuff and then organizing stuff. Weekends (for the most part), are now a couple days that I do not have a lot of demands and stuff to do, but (mostly) stuff for me to do that I want to do. I had a couple things to do this morning, and then this afternoon I went with Maggie and visited one of our new listings that will goes active today, and I think it will go pretty quickly. A unique 'compound' property with lots of square footage, lots of possibilities, and just a stones-throw from Willie. And a bargain at $1.65M! Give me a call and you can be the first in line. Tonight was book club night, too, and it was a blast. There were five of us tonight, and we had a great time talking about the book and just talking about stuff we are doing. I think I need a badge or something that designates me as a member of the Water Oaks Women's Book Club. I am considering joining the Poker Club, but I don't know how to play poker, but I do know how to lose money. Oh, and my monkey lamp arrived yesterday. It does indeed look like a monkey, but there is nothing about it that resembles a lamp. I think I have become a victim of deceptive advertising, but I did pay for it with a credit card, so I can feel a credit card dispute in my future. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment