Monday, April 11, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 101/264, 2022 - Monday

Orchids are the largest family of flowering plants. They have been around the longest and they are the oldest flowers in existence. Varieties are found all over the world, and it is accepted by experts that orchids were in existence prior to the separation of the continents. I showed you all one bloom on this orchid a couple weeks ago, and it is all bloomed out now, and I think it is doing wonderfully well, since I give it very little attention. Today was a pretty typical Monday. Walked, went in to the office, did office stuff, started some power recapping of stuff to get some preliminary numbers to the CPA tomorrow. I always file an extension, and this year will be no different than the last 35 or so. Always file an extension, and then worry about it all later! I worry about everything, so if you need something worried about, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment