Monday, April 4, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 94/271, 2022 - Monday

The opening scene of Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho was filmed in downtown Phoenix. So...I was up early this morning, and did not get a walk in. I was up, watering plantings in the dark, doing stuff that needed to get done, and packing for a few days in Phoenix. I am here for a Broker Summit with the National Association of REALTORS®. That sounds more important than it is, I try my best to attend thee summits every year. I don't think there has been one for the last couple years, but I enjoy attending them, mostly to get the information provided about risk reduction. I got the dogs to the kennel about 8:30, made it to the airport at about 9:15 for an 11:05 flight. Flight delayed, left about 11:45, and that gave us (me and Carrie) plenty of time for naps, walks, lunch, wine and a little bit of dinner. The conference starts tomorrow at noonish, and will be over on Wednesday afternoon. We will stay Wednesday night, do some sight seeing, and then head back to Austin early on Thursday morning. It is lovely weather here, not humid, and we are two hours behind central time. I will try a bit to sleep in tomorrow morning, I am not convinced that it will work. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment