Sunday, April 3, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 93/272, 2022 - Sunday

I'm going for a 'cottage garden' look. Nancy's words, not mine, but I like the idea. The cottage garden is a distinct style that uses informal (goody) design, traditional materials, dense planting (goody), and a mixture of ornamental and edible (nope) plants. Kind of a mish-mash, and that is okay by me. Dense plantings is a good thing for me, informal is good, and hopefully not too many weeds. I think it will be August or September before we will be able to tell if it works, but I can (hopefully) be patient until then. I was busy today; got the walk in, watered plants, fed the girls, went to brunch, went to buy some more stuff for the front patio, went to the office, ran another couple errands. I left about 10:15 this morning, and got home about 4. A pretty full day. Laundry is done, everything is pretty much done. All is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment