Monday, April 18, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 108/257, 2022 - Monday

Petunias are ornamental plants that have showy flowers that attract insects and hummingbirds. There are 35 species in the Petunia genus, and they are from the family Solanceae, which is the family of nightshades, which includes tomatoes, potatoes, tobacco and eggplants. It's only been a couple weeks, but so far, the potted petunias I bought have not keeled over. I have never had a lot of luck with petunias, blaming it on the intense sun and heat of central Texas, but it has not been ghastly so far this spring. It is still only April. I felt much better this morning, but only did half of the walk. I did not want to push it. By this afternoon, I could not be feeling more usual. No lingering signs of what I went through on yesterday. Today was an interesting day in the office, and if you are interested, let me know and I will spill my guts. Needless to say, I think some of the crap is a result of people being cooped up for so long, they no longer know how to interact with real people. Ugh! That's life of a property manager. I am working from home tomorrow, kind of...that means I will be attending an on-line class from 11:30 til 4:30. It could be worse, but it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment