Sunday, April 17, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 107/258, 2022 - Easter Sunday

Marjorie Jacqueline "Marge" Simpson (nee Bouvier; born March 19) is the homemaker and matriarch of the Simpson family. She is 36 years old, and she and her husband Homer have three children. Aside from her duties at home, Marge has flirted briefly with a number of careers, ranging from a police officer to an anti-violence activist. I think it is an accurate statement that I pass a few poles (not sure if they are telephone poles, light poles or some other kind of pole) EVERY DAY at the corner of the IH-35 service Road and Highway 29 in Georgetown. Heading north and taking a left onto Highway 29. On Friday, I noticed there was a picture of Marge Simpson on one of the poles. Congratulations to whoever posted the picture of Marge; I have no idea how long it has been there, but I will be more observant from here on out. I think I reported yesterday that I got my second Moderna Covid Booster shot. Well, when I got into bed last night, I noticed that my neck was hurting. Throughout the night, I would wake up with other pains, and finally, when I got up this morning, I decided a walk was not going to happen. I fed the girls, went back to bed, and did not come back up for air until about 3 o'clock this afternoon. I', still achy, and on occasion, even my skin hurts. Crazy. It's about time to go back to bed. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment