Sunday, April 24, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 114/251, 2022 - Sunday

Harlingen Valley International Airport (HRL) - also known as 'VIA' is the largest airport in the Rio Grande Valley of South Texas. South Padre Island, the Mexican town of Reynosa and the large Border City of Brownsville are nearby. I'm not sure why McAllen wasn't mentioned in this bit of trivia, but I have flown in to VIA to go to McAllen before. We all flew in to VIA on Friday, and we all left from the same airport early this morning. We were in South Padre, and Ben, Nancy, Melinda and Steve had 8 o'clock flights to Houston and Dallas. My flight left at about 10 o'clock, and I got in to Austin about 11:30. I got home, unpacked stuff from the car, did a little of this and that, and then went to pick up the girls. Later in the afternoon, I went to the new HEB and did a little bit of grocery shopping. Then I went down for a nap, and I have been doing little of anything else since. It is supposed to rain overnight, so I have turned off the sprinkler system, which I hope does not jinx the whole thing. I'm not too sure what this week will have in store, but I will look at the calendar tomorrow and figure that out.This is a photo of Melinda, Nancy, me and Ben. Ben apparently saw a squirrel out on the taxi way...

No comments:

Post a Comment