Friday, April 22, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 112/253, 2022 - Friday

South Padre Island is a barrier island along the Texas Gulf Coast, accessible via the Queen Isabella Causeway from the town of Port Isabel. South Padre Island is named after Jose Nicolas Balli (Padre Balli), a Catholic priest and settler. There are lots of us here to participate in, or just to have fun at Greater McAllen Association of REALTORS® annual Fishing for TREPAC tournament. This event has been going on for several years, and this is my second year, and we all had a BLAST last year, and the crew I am with this year guarantees it will be another memory maker. My day started early, got up, watered plants, took the dogs to the kennel, and headed to the airport. The flights were smooth, no delays, no cancellations, everything was good. We flew in to Harlingen, rented a car, and made out way to SPI. Tournament starts early tomorrow, and I have already been up way past my bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment