Saturday, April 9, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 99/266, 2022 - Saturday

I did a little bit of research, and it seems there are three infants buried in this small cemetery, unobserved by most, remembered by fewer. All three of the infants died on the day of their birth: Gertrude Lucille in 1924, and JD and JC in 1926. Their parents were Minnie Lou (1904-1977) and JC (1903-1997). The parents were buried in the Presbyterian Cemetery. I don't know where the Presbyterian Cemetery is, but I may try and locate it. It was a lovely Saturday in central Texas, and I did very little of anything to make the day memorable. I did have a burst of energy here and there, but not a great deal was accomplished. I did turn the sprinkler system on the other night, and it ran as intended early this morning. We have very slim chances of rain six of the next seven days, maybe we will get a little bit. We are back to complaining about the lack of rain, and as soon as it does, we will complain about the rain. I have very few plans for tomorrow, I do not think we are doing brunch tomorrow, everyone is otherwise committed. I think the next brunch for me may not be until the first Sunday in May. Not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment