Saturday, April 16, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 106/259, 2022. - Saturday

Tonight's full moon is known as a/the pink moon. The name is traced back to North American aboriginal peoples, who referred to the April full moon as a pink moon after a type of wildflower that blooms early in the year, signifying that spring has arrived. I'm glad I took this photo last night, because the moon is not evident tonight. It has been cloudy most of the day, but I thought it might clear off. Nope. And no rain, so far. I forgot to mention yesterday that I drove 26 miles (one way) to Trader Joe's to buy potato chips yesterday. Another nope. Supply chain issues. I had a couple bursts of energy today, and I got my second booster shot early this afternoon. So far, so good. Tonight, wine night was at the Curious House, and one of our new neighbors joined, and that was nice. It was touch and go for a minute or two, but all our philosophies and peculiar idiosyncrasies meshed very nicely together. I have a few things on my list of chores tomorrow, but nothing too difficult. It should be a nice day, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment