Thursday, April 28, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 118/246, 2022 - Thursday

The French used to call their doughnuts 'nun's farts.' The fried dough fritters, a little bit different from the American round doughnut, are called pets de nonne in French, which translates to 'nun's farts.' I, personally, will just stick with donuts. Tonight was book club night, and it was my turn to host. Whoever hosts tries to have some sort of food that would relate to the book, and I guess I thought motorcycle gang members were fond of donuts. There were seven of us, and the book this month was Under and Alone about an undercover agent that infiltrated a motorcycle gang in California. It was based on a true story, and was made into a movie several years ago. It was a pretty easy read, and book club was fun. We picked the book for next month, and I am ready to get started on the next book. Tomorrow, I will head in to the office, the last business day of the month, and get everything ready for May. Already ready for Q2, 2022. I will also be on the prowl for a good estate sale over the weekend. I don't have a lot on my chore list, so it should be nice and quiet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment