Friday, April 29, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 119/245, 2022 - Friday

Any Texas registered voter may vote early in person. Early in person voting for the May 7, 2022 election goes through May 3, 2022. Registered voters may vote at any early voting location in their county of registration. It was a good walk this morning, and we walked between the drops and dribbles of rain. After the walk, I had my usual 8:30 Friday zoom meeting, and then headed in to the office. I got my office stuff done, and then made a quick visit to Home Depot, headed out to get my hair cut, and then stopped and voted. Voting is important, people. GO VOTE, PLEASE. There is an estate sale on the schedule tomorrow morning, and then I might see if I can drive anyone to vote early. We will see. Maybe I will post something on NextDoor. It could happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment