Saturday, April 2, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 92/273, 2022 - Saturday

Men's toenails grow faster than women's. An exception to this is during pregnancy, when women's toenails grow at a faster rate. I spent a lot of the day buying plants for the landscape work that is happening at the Curious House. We did our walk this morning, and then I had a bagel, and then I took a nap. The landscape guys got here at about 11, and shortly after that, I made my first plant and stuff run. I made another run later in the afternoon, and one part (out of three) of the landscape plan is finished. I think the whole thing might be finished Tuesday. We shall see. I did get a couple naps in, and then there was the Saturday night wine meet up. We had a lot of conversations about a variety of subjects, one of the more interesting ones was about toenails. We all have issues, but our toenails are all well taken care of. Tomorrow, there is brunch, then I will go in to the office, then run a couple errands, and then back home to take another nap. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment