Saturday, April 30, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 120/245, 2020 - Saturday

A house concert or home concert is a musical concert or performance are that is presented in someone's home or apartment, or a nearby small private space such as a barn, apartment, lawn or (in this case) the driveway. After our walk this morning, Deb, Marge, Jay and I went to an Estate Sale, and we all walked away with treasures. I spent three dollars, Deb was the big spender. On our way there and as we were going in to the sale, it was raining, but the rain broke and it turned out to be a nice, sunny day. Tonight was the first house concert of the year, and there are three more planned; May, September and October. It was bluegrass night, and I think everyone had a good time. Nice to see our neighbors. I also got my first bike ride of many years planned for next Sunday. Not tomorrow. It will be about 15 miles, and I think I will survive it. It has been many years since I have been on the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment