Thursday, April 7, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 97/268, 2022 - Thursday

The Friendly Airport for Mothers Act (Mamava), has published the top five friendliest airports for nursing (or pumping) mamas in the US. They are LAX, MIA, IAD, BOS and ATL. There is a lot of criteria that needs to be met to even get on the list, and there is not enough room in my little pea brain to try and include it in this journal entry, but it is there if you want to find it. I was at the PHX airport very early this morning (see how I circled back to airports there?), and we left ALMOST on time, and got back to Austin a few minutes early. I had a 1 o'clock appointment, and made it with about twenty minutes to share. My appointment was at the Austin Board of REALTORS® Women's Council of REALTORS® (Austin Chapter) Cake Auction for TREPAC. It was a lot of fun, and they raised over $20K for TREPAC. It is nice that everything is getting back to normal (with in person events), just in time for everything to get shut down again. It sounds like cases are rising again, but not sure how badly. I am ready for my fourth shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment