Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 103/262, 2022 - Wednesday

Delray Beach has a wetland park called the Wakodahatchee Wetlands, which includes a .75 mile boardwalk. Visitors can see turtles, alligators, ducks, and over 151 bird species have been spotted in the park. This is my first visit to Mike and his sister in Delray Beach. I was expecting a small town, I had no clue that it is such a cute, not so small town. Close to the ocean, all kinds of restaurants and bars, their house backs to a golf course, so very nice. Next visit will be longer, so much stuff to see and do. We went riding around this morning, saw hundreds of beautiful homes, and then we picked up Norma and went to lunch. I never, EVER thought of having a grilled dolphin Reuben sandwich, but I had one today. I never considered that dolphin was another kind of seafood, but apparently it is. And it was delicious. Tastes like chicken. My flight tomorrow is 7:05 (Eastern) and I am, once again, in the C group. I may never get off the plane in Austin. This is a picture of me, Norma and Mike. JoeMac: Mike says hi back!

No comments:

Post a Comment