Thursday, April 14, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 104/261, 2022 - Thursday

Why is there a hole in airplane windows? That little teeny, tiny hole...it is there to regulate cabin pressure. Okay? Airplane windows are made of multiple panels, so the hole helps the middle panel from becoming stressed with pressure during flight. These kids (and their father) were across the aisle from my on my flight back to Austin today. The dad had two other (older) kids in the row behind them. They were nice kids, well behaved, and obviously tired. I was tired, too. Plus, I bought my way out of the C boarding group. It has been a long day... Tomorrow is Good Friday, and we are not going to be (officially) in the office. The phones will be answered remotely until noon, and then all bets are off. I will probably go in, I am planning a trip to Trader Joe's to get some potato chips. I am not cool enough to buy anything else from Trader Joe's. I don't have a lot on my To Do list for the weekend, but there are some things I need to catch up with. I will certainly be able to keep busy, I never have a problem keeping busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment