Monday, April 25, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 115/250, 2022 - Monday

Georgetown, Texas gets about 36.1 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 38.1 inches of rain, per year. In my opinion, that sounds a little high for Georgetown, and really kind of low for the US, but who am I to argue with the Internet? We did get some rain today, finally, and here at the Curious House, we received a little over 3/4 of an inch. Maybe there will be a little more rain between now and tomorrow, but I am so very happy for what we got. I was so angry this morning because I had turned off the sprinkler, and there was no rain overnight. All is forgiven. It was a good walk this morning, although it was a little bit cooler than I was expecting. Following the rain today, it is expected be be even cooler tomorrow, but we will be back up in the high 80s by the weekend. All was pretty quiet in the office today, it was great listening to the rain outside. I think Austin (or the office at least) got more rain than we did here in Georgetown. Tomorrow should be nice, I will have breakfast with the ROMEOs, and then head in to the office. Since I got home this afternoon, I have done two or three loads of laundry, changed sheets, etc. Exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment