Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Volume 14 - Day116/249, 2022 - Tuesday

A fire engine is different than a fire truck. The fire engine is usually the first to the scene, carrying water, flame retardants, hoses, etc., while the fire truck is more designed to carry the firefighters, along with other rescue tools they might need. I was surprised to see, what I know now is a fire truck, parked along the curb outside our office this afternoon. Apparently, they were checking the fire hydrants along South First Street, and I assume everything is working just fine. This morning, it was a little bit cooler for our walk, but a light jacket was all I really needed. After the walk, I did a few things around the house (fed the dogs), and then headed off for breakfast with the ROMEOs. The office was pretty quiet, and I got home about three o'clock this afternoon. I have had a few bursts of energy since I have been home, and I got a few things done, marked some stuff off my list, and am now settling in for a quiet evening of PBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment