Saturday, June 4, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 155/210, 2022 - Saturday

Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather. but it was raining when I woke up this morning. Not a lot, but it was rain. And lightning. Enough of each, that the walk was called off, and I went back to sleep for a while. All told, we got 0.29" of rain, and we will accept that gladly. Eventually, I got up and fed the dogs and then headed out for a couple estate sales with Marge and Diane. Nothing too exciting, I spent $8 (double of what I spent yesterday), and that was okay. There is hardly anything that I need, very little that I want, so it is okay that I don't find too many things that I cannot live without. When I got home, I went down for a series of naps. There was no watering needed since we got rain, but there will be watering to do tomorrow. Other than brunch and maybe a trip to the grocery, I have nothing on my list of chores to get done tomorrow. I am trying something new; making a list of things I need from the grocery. So far, my list includes milk and celery. Even though I consider myself a list maker, it appears that I am a failure at making a grocery list. I'll let you know how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment