Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 159/206, 2022 - Wednesday

Red nose day funds critical programs that keep children safe, healthy, educated and empowered in the U.S. and around the world. It was May 26th this year, but you can bookmark to see when it is next year. The funds include the assurance that children affected by the war in Ukraine are cared for in both the immediate aftermath of conflict and in the long term. I bought a passel of these red noses this year, and I just bring them out when I think there are some peeps that I can talk into a photo op. There was not too much convincing necessary to these three of my favorite peeps that I met up with for a meeting this afternoon. Melinda, Nancy, me and Ben. There will be more meetings over the next two days, from morning til night, but it will all be worth it. No walking for me for the next two days, but I will be back at it Saturday morning. It is still hot. It is still dry. It is still Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment