Friday, June 10, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 161/204, 2022 - Friday

Over the past ten years or so, I have no idea if I have participated in less than five but more than two personality trait Surveys. For at least the last two, my results have remained relatively consistent. High D and High I. Really high. High for dominance, high for influence. All red, all yellow, all the time. Apparently, I can convince people that it was all their idea. Maybe. Whatever. Today was the second day of our in-person meetings in Austin, and it has been a couple of long days. I will be snoozing a little bit extra over the weekend. When have had one session a week for the last three weeks, and today was the final session. Yesterday was committee meetings and Trustee meetings. A great group of Trustees from across the state. It is still hot, there is still no rain in the forecasts. The forecasts for the next seven days range from high temperatures at 101 to 107, and zero percent chance of rain. We are all just hoping that the electricity stays on. I think I have figured out the reason for my black eye, but if you have a real interest in my thought process, let me know and maybe I will tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment