Thursday, June 30, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 181/184, 2022 - Thursday

Who knew? The NRA has a history of being for gun control. In 1934, the NRA supported the National Firearms Act, which served to regulate and tax firearms that were considered used by gangsters at the time. They also supported the Gun Control Act of 1968, which expanded on the system to license firearm dealers and prohibit criminals and those with mental impairments from owning firearms. Hmmm. I wonder what changed their minds. For sure, they need to do a better job on their demographics, and save their money for (hopefully) upcoming civil lawsuits. You can sometimes tell the value of an organization by the fee to get in the door. In the case of the NRA, you can get in the door for $30. Cheap attracts cheap. Okay, I am going to step down now. Can you believe tomorrow is July? We are already half-way through with this year. I am working from home tomorrow, and I plan to take full advantage of the extra time off. I have lots of vendors scheduled to arrive tomorrow, and I hope everything falls into place as I have it planned out. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment