Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 180/185, 2022 - Wednesday

The term 'fast-food' refers to the length of time it takes for a consumer to purchase a meal. Made with speed and consistency, fast food restaurants with their drive-thru service have become a favorite method of a meal if you are in a hurry. I really have no reason to be in a hurry, and I don't eat a lot of fast-food. But I do eat a lot of junk. Junk food is easy. Today, I went to HEB and bought $39 worth of stuff. Three ready to eat salads, two turkey and Swiss cheese sandwiches, milk, three peaches, and some other stuff I can't remember right now. My intention had been to have shredded wheat for dinner (one of my favorites), but at the last minute, Jay called and invited me down to share dinner with them. Saved by the cell phone! I will have the cereal tomorrow night. It is quick and easy! I was in a Regional REALTOR® meeting today, and there was a lot of information shared, and I got to see a lot of my friends and colleagues that I have not seen in a while. This photo is of Nancy and me. Last year, Nancy was my assistant and I could boss her around, this year, Nancy is my boss and I am charged with schlepping her luggage. My how things change!

No comments:

Post a Comment